- Social Skills
- Attending/Following Directions
- Self-Care Skills
- Safety Skills
- Coping and Emotional Regulation
- Reducing Problem Behaviors
- Currently full both in-home and in-center. We are accepting applications for the waitlist. Need help now? Apply for the South Daytona program to secure services for your child. We’ll give you priority access to transferring to the preferred location as soon as a spot becomes available.
South Daytona Availability:
- Currently accepting applications for center-based services in all ages. In-home services are anticipated to start in January 2022.