Join Our Team
Are you ready for a change of pace?
Come join a company that believes that the key to efficient, effective services, lies in staff enrichment!
Behavioral Foundation Centers offers the unique opportunity to join an organization early and participate in the process of growth and development! Be a part of ground-breaking practices for self-care and quality of life balances such as:
– Part time and full-time staff
– 4-day work week options
– Small teams
– Built in times for team meetings DAILY!
– Opportunities for group/team lunches
– Maximum caseloads to minimize burn out
– Company-wide focus on training and staff development
– A company culture REALLY created around the concept of staff enrichment.
– Growth with and within teams
– Small focused teams for quality supervision,
– PAID Oversight/Supervision (10% Minimum of your hours!)
– PAID training and development
– PAID INDIRECT TIME DAILY!! (For both RBT’s and BCaBA’s/BCBA’s 20-30% of hours)
– Built in times for meeting with your teams/supervisors
– Opportunities for team building!
In order to ensure that you and your family are truly cared for, Behavioral Foundation Centers offers the most comprehensive benefits packed on the market! Including:
– Competitive pay
– Salaried and Hourly positions
– Coverage for call outs! Don’t lose your shifts!
– PTO (Up to 20 days/year starting!)
– Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances
– Legal Assistance
– 401k with employer matching!
– Pet Health Insurance
– Discounts on Car Insurance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Quarterly Performance Bonuses
– Kudos Giveaways!
Ask us about our revolutionary Lifetime Development Bonus!
This unique benefit allows you to take up to 6 months PAID maternity/paternity leave, get annual tuition/medical assistance, or collect a lump sum to fund your lifestyle development project!
Behavioral Foundation Centers needs you!
Let us show you what it really means to have job satisfaction!
Together, we are Supporting the Future!
Please feel free to fill out the contact card below and a team member will contact you shortly. We would love to speak to you about our passion and dreams here at Behavioral Foundation Centers and how you can play a part in Supporting the Future!
– Current Certification from the BACB as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), or Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
– Medicaid Credentialed Provider (Limited positions available for non medicaid – credentialed providers)
**** Want to become an RBT? Ask us about our credentialing assistance program! ****
Please note the credentialing assistance program is limited to the number of students that it accepts at any time. When the program is full, new opportunities will not open until the current students complete their program. Thank you.
For Administrative Contacts: Admin@behavioralfoundation.org
For Information about Applications: Applications@behavioralfoundation.org
537 Deltona Blvd. Deltona, FL 32725
Fax: (386) 200-5752